Currently offering telehealth for Virginia residents through HIPPA Compliant Video Sessions.
- Convenient and saves time. No travel time or gas money needed.
- Therapy in the comfort of your own home.
- Provides continuity of care when you are out of town but within the state of Virginia.
- Have your pet with you during your session, which can help you feel more comfortable during the therapeutic process.
- Research shows that telepsychology is just as effective as in-person psychotherapy.
Call for a free phone consultation to see if telehealth sessions will work for you.
Research roundup: Telehealth and the practice of psychology. (2018, October). American Psychological Association. https://www.apaservices.org/practice/ce/expert/telehealth-practice-psychology
Greenbaum, Z. (2020, July 1). How well is telepsychology working?
American Psychological Association. https://www.apa.org/monitor/2020/07/cover-telepsychology